Intuition is your Super-Power
If you’ve suddenly developed the quality of sensing other’s energies and thoughts, or is having difficulty in maintaining your clair-boundaries, because you are seeing and feeling so much and don’t know why this is happening then know that you’re ascending to higher-levels of evolution.
This evolution is termed on different parameters because it’s based on our body-mind-soul levels and includes every aspect of our life. The 8 most important aspect of our life are,
- Our Body (Physical Health)
- Our Mind + Emotions (Mental Health)
- Evolution as a Soul (Spiritual)
- Job/Business (Livelihood)
- Finances (Prosperity)
- Relationships & Partnerships (Relationships)
- Service (Community)
- Personality and how we conduct our-self (Ego)
If you start experiencing difficulty in one aspect, you will soon see that this negativity will very soon starts spreading into the other aspects too. It’s difficult to fathom, but it’s the same for all of us. So, if suddenly there was an issue at your workplace, soon you will start zeroing on the issues everywhere.
And it’s not at all you, it’s the energy which are now manifesting in your reality to fasten your evolution. But since you weren’t interested in the process earlier, which could have happened with ease and grace, now your soul-contract with the Universe has taken it upon themselves to push you into the shift, so it comes through what we term as difficulty and issues.
Since we’re sensitives and vibrate on a higher level anyhow, we “feel it more” and it becomes pretty difficult to be in flow so we are guided, protected and taken care off. This is the time when our mind is on overdrive but so is our intuition. It may be a quiet little voice, but during these trying times, it becomes more persistent, even louder than it ever have been, so tuning-in isn’t difficult. The irony is we don’t try things out with it. May be you didn’t have any idea or didn’t had any means, so we will cover here, what can you do to connect with your super-persistent intuitive power and be in the flow,
- Be more mindful of the good – Tough times are always tough, and no matter how many difficult phases we have gone through we still are always bogged down with them. I know it may be tough because molding old habits into more fruitful new ones can be tough, but it’s not impossible. And within 7 days of this practice, you will experience changes in such a beautiful way that you will fall in love with this practice 😊
Make a habit of seeking the good in every situation, even in your responses and whatever is happening with you. Be more aware of “thanking” others as well as yourself for a good deed, however small it may feel to you. Speak the words, don’t so it in your mind all the time. The more you cultivate the habit of speaking out aloud your gratitude, the more your brain will look for it everywhere. Slowly you will attract those which will make you more thankful & grateful!!!
- Trust your Intuition – Make time to connect and talk to your intuitive power every day.
It may not seem legit to you, but it’s highly effective. The more you speak to your higher-wisdom (that’s what intuition is), the more you feel connected. The quite voice now becomes a strong one and you don’t fret over if the if it was your ego talk or your intuitive understanding.
For this you don’t have to have any special place, just somewhere peaceful and clutter-free will do. Sit quietly while focusing on your heart beat. Try to find the rhythm, and just let all thoughts pass you by. Then as you feel your body relax into its own being, let your shoulders droop and your muscles relax. This is when you start to talk to your Intuitive Sense. There isn’t any need for a particular paraphernalia, but just the willingness to communicate and connect. Tell it all about your owes, about your dreams and your fears. Go free with your intuitive, and just be. When you finish sit silently and let the nudges come in. If they come good, if not know something amazing will appear very soon. Thank it for listening and connecting. Feel this new energy in you, this new you.
- “Feel” your FEELING – Make a habit of tuning-in to your feelings. The more you tune into how your inner-being – you are feeling in your gut, the more you will get to the right and timely answers. Does a situation leave you feeling empty, even if it’s promising a lot to you? Does a person seem really good even if their manners are somewhat caustic? What does, thinking about that party make you feel, or going for a particular interview? Start feeling everything without judging that “feeling”, without making head and tails of why and how of it. Feel it, let it flow, accept it and then if you feel like listening to it, do that.
Many times, in a day when we start to feel something, we kind of judge our-self or thwart it down. And in doing so we don’t process it while it’s lingering & growing in our subconscious. If this feeling comes from our ego, soon it will show up everywhere, with every situation and person and the more we push it down, the more negativity it spreads. So the best thing is to feel whatever you are feeling with “detachment”, means without judgment. When you do so, you become a Master in differentiating between a true gut-feeling and that of the ego hassles. Life becomes easier, and to add to the zing, your connection increases bringing blessings.
In lieu of the “Magic” that’s happening for all of us, I am holding a Masterclass on 11th November 2020 “How to use your Galactic-Sight to guide, protect, and ascend you!!!”. If you want to know more and join me, click the link (image) below,