We’ll be talking about 5 important facts to know about the New Moon. I work through intuitive astrology which is heavily dependent on the Vedic pattern. It’s because I’ve found the sidereal to be more accurate with me and my clients than the tropical astrology.
As we know that New Moon is a time to create, it’s the dark womb energy of the Cosmic Goddess we work with every New Moon.
In Vedic Astrology, the moon has vast and expansive powers. Her changing shape and position can influence everything from our moods and relationships, to our career and finances. As we move through our lives, the cycles of the moon can also impart key spiritual lessons.
Considered the divine mother of all life on earth, the moon’s celestial beams infuse us with the fuel we need to manifest and activate our life’s purpose.
In Vedic Astrology, the moon is said to represent the mind. While the sun—the moon’s opposing pole—represents the infinite and unchanging soul, the moon represents the constant motion of the mind as it navigates the ups and downs of human experience.
- 1) New Moon — The beginning of a new lunar cycle is like hitting a reset button. A whole new cycle of life begins, and a fresh energy emerges for the next 29.5 days. The days surrounding the new moon are a time for reflection, recovering from the past, and reconnecting to your feelings.
This New Moon is in Virgo at 19 degrees at Hasta Nakshatra.
- The Nakshatra energy is very important in every Moon cycle. Hasta means “fist” or “hand”. The Hasta Nakshatra is associated with “Golden Hand” which has everything to do with blessings and good luck. The Deity associated with this Nakshatra is known as Savitr and whatever he touches turns to gold.
So, you can yourself gauge the power of this New Moon. All the New Moons are times of manifesting but with different energy with nakshatras and the zodiac, its different in degrees of power, but with this New Moon it’s like a lightning bolt, as it’s enhancing the power to create and manifest multifold.
So, the first fact is that, “with your own “hands” or “hard-work” you will be paid off by your higher destiny. These 29 days will be of high passion, creativity and tangibly seeing the changes happening in front of you”.
- Savitr as a diety is said to increase the powers of your mantrs and chanting. Savitr is a beneficent power who acts as protector of all beings, who are provident and guard the world of spirits. Being an ADITYA, Savitr is true to the Eternal Order and act as the score exacter. Savitr bestows immortality on the gods as well as length of life on man. He is said to be an agent God, which is equivalent to a Archangel.
Divine protection in all forms and stronger connection, knowing forbidden secret knowledge of the cosmos are possible during this time.
3. This New Moon is in Virgo as the sun is residing in Virgo now, so the power of Mercury or Thoth will be prominent. Communications, conversations, in written and spoken words. There are chances of court cases resolving or deteriorating, depending on how much effort has been put in. There’s also strong chances of changing things in your favor if you’re involved in any kind of case with the right communication.
Your gift of the gab will see you through some difficulties that have been brewing in your life since sometime. Trust your inner-instinct and pause to analyse before you speak.
- Virgo is the sign of birthing the Christ Light on Earth, it’s mantra being, “I AM the Mother and the Child, I God, I matter Am”. This aspect of the New Moon will create a lot of wisdom in many areas of our life. If we’ve been struggling to find a middle ground with our Partner, Parents, Relatives, Boss, office-team, clients, but weren’t successful because somewhere the understanding of each-others view point was eluding us, then there are stronger chances of finding and knowing the gaps and the difficulties.
So a golden time for relationships too, if you wanted a better connection, a better understanding, reconciliation or just an amicable parting, everything is possible now.
- This New Moon is at 19 degrees corresponding to “mental or mind” powers.
- New Moon Reading