We are energy beings, even if we don’t understand the concept or don’t even know about it. Our reality does not change with our perspective.
Whenever we are thinking, talking, emoting, writing and interacting then, we are calling to the energy with which or about which we are thinking and talking and writing.
Each moment of our day we are actually creating energies in our life by choosing the kind of energy we work with, talk about or live with. When we meet people and connect with them then we are connecting with their energy and thus, the energy that they have comes into our life. Here CHOICE becomes the most important energy. Choosing good energies and choosing relationships, work, thoughts and acts are all linked with our personal energy.
So, choose wisely, as my Master said, always use discretion. If we don’t use it then we invite in our life many unwanted energies that can play pivotal role in shaping our day and slowly they become so active that they start shaping our destiny.
When we talk about raising our vibration and working with the our energetic self so as to invite goodies and abundance in life, we somewhere forget that every day we are interacting with people, situations, we are living with people, work and situation and they too have role in shaping our energy and marking its vibration. While we consciously make effort in our self we need to make some effort with the work, situations and relationships too.
We have chosen the work we do and we choose the people we will make friends with or any relationship with. Also we get attached to situations and then we bring in the energy of the same. When we do these acts we are actually making a bridge or specifically speaking we connect with them via an energetic cord. This cord develops from our heart chakra and solar plexus to theirs. And this cord not only intermingles our energy with other people, situation, work but also if the cord is attached to negative energy, in any form then it drains our energy.
Many of us are always full of stress, anger, frustration, some of us even get older fast, because of the energy drain that occurs and intermingling our personal space with unwanted energies. So choose wisely, choose your relationships wisely, and choose your situations wisely.
Here I am giving some do’s through which we will be able to clear our personal space that is Aura and thus will be able to raise our vibration.
- Write down about specific areas of though — You and I think a lot. But I choose the energy where I will send mine and thus will intermingle both. But do you? If not then start doing it right now. Write down about all your thoughts in a day, the most prevalent ones that is. The thoughts which keep coming to you write them down and see the negative patterns. If you analyse yourself then only can you decide what to think in a particular day, where to send your energy and from where to receive.
- Choose your Reactions — You are your own master. Yes, you might have forgotten that. But start remembering it and know that if you don’t want, nobody can link you to anybody or any situation. Choose wisely and move away from any conflicting situation that will drain you of your life force.
- Cleanse your Aura — This particular practice I learned from the Pranic fraternity and Grand Master has given it. Use salt, normal ones or rock salt if available to bathe daily. Use it below your face and in the entire body. This is quite rejuvenating if you add coffee to hot or lukewarm water. So, both this exercises have immense helpful properties. Do it every day to steer clear of all negativities.
- Use your Intuition — You are always connected to the Divine. Acknowledge it with force and let yourself know it clearly. And whenever your intuition tells you anything, then stick to it; even if your mind says something else. With each positive reaction to the universal talk (through intuition), the universe will bestow upon you more protection, more happiness, more success.
- Meditate daily — Do practice at least a 20 minutes meditation daily. And if you say you don’t have time then, you are wasting your time doing nothing!!!!!! People who don’t even have 20 mins. for themselves can’t go anywhere, forget inviting abundance and being successful. So, do it regularly and with happiness. Things will change, people will change, you will change for the better.
- Choose your Relationships/Change them — And the most important part, choose your relationships. Meaning the people with whom you will have an energetic link, choose them. If they are not good or you find them not worthy enough then work with them, forgive them, forgive yourself, and give it some time. With time good things become good. And find the higher good and move on. When you forge a new relationship, first analyse the energies and then only move ahead.
- Give Gratitude — Have an attitude of gratitude in everything. Do not take anything, anybody in this world for granted, not even yourself. Appreciate every effort that you put in and others do, feel thankful for whatever you have and be grateful for your life, always.
- Be Happy — Happiness is not attached to anything. When you are happy, you are just “HAPPY”. If your happiness depends on other people, some gadgets, on some circumstances, on a dress, a car and the list goes on, then you are a miserable being and, you are hiding your true self!!!!! Go and find happiness within, which is definitely something you have lost.
This information is given here to help us welcome the energies of 2015. If you have done a lot of introspection in this year of 7th number then 2015 presents to you opportunities to manifest all that you desire for.
Make yourself clear of unwanted energies and life will be beautiful……………